Emma Roberts Responds to Britney Spears Biopic Casting Rumor: Its My True Dream to Play Her

New Photo - Emma Roberts Responds to Britney Spears Biopic Casting Rumor: Its My True Dream to Play Her

Emma Roberts Responds to Britney Spears Biopic Casting Rumor: Its My True Dream to Play Her


Emma Roberts would count herself "Lucky" to step into Britney Spears' shoes for the upcoming movie about her life. After news of a biopic in the works based on Spears' 2023 memoir The Woman in Me, the singer's former longtime assistant Felicia Culotta told TMZ she thinks Roberts, 33, would be a good casting choice for Spears, now 42, in the film. "I was like, I love her assistant," Roberts said in a new interview with Cosmopolitan, reacting to the suggestion.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post