Why Priscilla Block Has Gotten into F--- It Mode-and How Its Coming Through in Her Music (Exclusive)

New Photo - Why Priscilla Block Has Gotten into F--- It Mode-and How Its Coming Through in Her Music (Exclusive)

Why Priscilla Block Has Gotten into F--- It Mode-and How Its Coming Through in Her Music (Exclusive)


Priscilla Block looks like she is in love. "There's definitely a guy for sure," Block, 29, told PEOPLE backstage following her electrifying set at Windy City Smokeout in Chicago back in July. "I'm very happy. I probably overshare honestly, but right now I'm just so happy and my relationship has been something that just feels like home and it's something that I protect. One day, we'll put it all out there, but right now I am just enjoying this moment that we have that's nobody else's right now.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post