Angelina Jolie Says Shes Not an Artist First, I'm a Mom as She Talks Wanting to Be a Guide for My Children

New Photo - Angelina Jolie Says Shes Not an Artist First, I'm a Mom as She Talks Wanting to Be a Guide for My Children

Angelina Jolie Says Shes Not an Artist First, I'm a Mom as She Talks Wanting to Be a Guide for My Children


Angelina Jolie's number one priority is being a mom. While chatting with The Hollywood Reporter ahead of the release of her new film Maria, the actress, 49, shared that she places her job as a mother of six above being an artist. Jolie, who is mom to sons Maddox, 23, and Pax, 20, daughters Zahara, 19, Shiloh, 18, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 16, emphasizes the importance of using her voice as an activist to create a better world for her little ones.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post