Celebrities Who Can't Stop Watching 'Love Is Blind'

New Photo - Celebrities Who Can't Stop Watching 'Love Is Blind'
Celebrities Who Can't Stop Watching 'Love Is Blind'

Katie Thurston and Kim Kardashian are among the celebrities who can't stop watching Love Is Blind.

The Kardashians star revealed in March 2020 that her sister Kendall Jenner and pal La La Anthony were responsible for her tuning in for season 1. Alright @KendallJenner and @lala got me to watch Love Is Blind and I'm obsessed!!!!!!!!! she shared via social media at the time.

Love Is Blind debuted in February 2020 on Netflix and followed a group of singles as they tried to make a connection-and get engaged-without seeing one another.

With six seasons of drama as of 2024, the series has continued to draw in viewers and celebrity fans, like Bachelorette alum Thurston.

I just finished episode 6 of #loveisblind2 and all I'm gonna say is I'm #teamnatalie and just want her to be happy, Thurston shared via social media in February 2022.

Scroll down to see which celebrities are hooked on the Netflix dating series:


Travis Kelce
The Kansas City Chiefs tight end revealed in March 2024 that he was hooked on season 6 of the series. "It's the worst trash ever," he joked during an episode of his and brother Jason Kelce's "New Heights" podcast.Travis teased, "It is worse than Catching Kelce, but it is so f–king good," referring to his short-lived E! dating series that aired in 2016. Travis tried to get Jason on board with Love Is Blind, saying, "You gotta watch!"JC Olivera/Getty Images
Bradley Cooper
During a February 2024 appearance on Dax Shepard's "Armchair Expert" podcast, Cooper said he'd recently become a huge fan of the Netflix dating show. "Love Is Blind? My lord," Cooper quipped. "I'm new to it all, but whoa." He also noted that he'd finished season 1 of Love Is Blind: Sweden, which he described as "incredible" despite disliking the dubbing. "Different mannerisms, different way of communicating," he explained. "And they're all real handsome over there in Sweden." Jesse Grant/Getty Images for Disney
Daniel Radcliffe
The Harry Potter star confessed during an appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show in March 2022 that he is a passionate reality TV fan. 'I don't really believe in guilty pleasures,' Radcliffe said. 'In the past, I would have referred to my love of reality TV and The Bachelor as my guilty pleasure, but now I just have have to admit that I'm unironically enjoying it.' The actor specifically cited Love is Blind as one of his favorites, joking that it has 'been taking up a lot [of his] time.'John Salangsang/Shutterstock
Lindsay Arnold
The ballroom performer documented her 'lazy Sunday' via Instagram Story while binge-watching the Netflix hit. 'I don't like it, but I can't stop watching,' the Dancing With the Stars pro joked. She captioned another clip, 'I hate it but also love it?'Jimmy Morrison/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
Colton Underwood
"I'm late to the party but watching @loveisblindnetflix," the Coming Out Colton alum captioned a March 2022 Instagram Story, calling himself a "big fan" of contestant Jarrette Jones.Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Billie Eilish
After Deepti Vempati posted a video from the Chicago stop of Eilish's Happier Than Ever Tour, she shared a moment of mutual fandom with the singer on Instagram. 'Deeptiiiii,' the Oscar nominee wrote, alongside a crying face emoji, while reposting the data analyst's video on her Instagram Story. In response, Deepti wrote that she was 'crying happy tears' after seeing Eilish's shout-out.Rob Latour/Shutterstock
Kim Kardashian
"Love is Blind 2 is everything!!!! I'm invested!" the Skims founder tweeted in March 2022.CraSH/imageSPACE/Shutterstock
Katie Thurston
"YES @VanessaLachey YESSSS GET HIM!!!!!!! #LOVEISBLINDreunion," the Bachelor Nation star tweeted in March 2022, praising Vanessa for calling out season 2 contestant Abhishek "Shake" Chatterjee for not leaning into the experiment while courting Deepti Vempati. Shake caused controversy throughout the season when he talked about his then-fiancée behind her back, comparing their relationship to dating a family member.Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Chrissy Teigen
The model showed her love for the show and its host Nick after Saturday Night Live did a parody sketch about Love Is Blind in March 2020. In the segment, the comedians trolled the 98 Degrees singer for his show introduction, in which he said, "Obviously, I'm Nick Lachey, her husband," following Vanessa's introduction."That was my favorite part of the whole show I'm so happy someone else noticed!!" Teigen commented on SNL's Instagram post promoting the sketch.AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Alicia Silverstone
Season 1 couple Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton, who got married on day 40 of the experiment, revealed in February 2022 that they have received a few DMs from celebrities who watched their journey unfold on the show. One of the biggest stars was the Clueless actress.'She reposted a picture that I wrote and then I was freaking out and I was just like, 'Oh my god! You know who I am?!' Speed recalled during an episode of E! News' Down in the DMs. 'And then she wrote me a DM and she said, 'I watched you guys fall in love. Yay!''Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
Miley Cyrus
The "Wrecking Ball" singer also reached out to Speed and Hamilton on social media and asked them to come on her Instagram series. "I remember when Miley Cyrus sent me a DM. I was, like, totally shocked," Hamilton told E! News in February 2022. His wife chimed in, 'I was like, oh yeah, we're totally best friends with Miley now!"Broadimage/Shutterstock
Kid Cudi
The "Mojo So Dope" rapper showed his excitement for the season 1 reunion in March 2020, tweeting, "Love Is Blind reunion tomorrow lets f—king GO."Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Tia Booth
"OK so ... Love is Blind. Started late to the party, but this is wildddd," the season 22 Bachelor alum tweeted in March 2020.Broadimage/Shutterstock
Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
"Man ... Love is Blind was dope. But the reunion was just OK," the Candyman actor shared via Twitter in March 2020. "They woulda done better just linin' em up and makin em do Pie Eatin contests."Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
Catherine Lowe
Giudici's husband, Sean Lowe, revealed her obsession with the series in March 2020. "My wife has been binging Love is Blind on Netflix. I don't get it," he wrote via social media, before joking about the couple's past on The Bachelor. "What kind of losers need a silly TV show to find love?"Callahan/Ace/Shutterstock

More >> https://ift.tt/3CDOtj8 Source: IN TREND TODAY

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post