TIM HOWARD: How Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes changed my mind on controversial US soccer star's Olympics selection

New Photo - TIM HOWARD: How Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes changed my mind on controversial US soccer star's Olympics selection

TIM HOWARD: How Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes changed my mind on controversial US soccer star's Olympics selection


As a player, I always believed in the sanctity of the group: if you went against the majority in the locker room, if you went against what they believe to be right, then I was very, very hard on you. Just ask my teammate at Everton who refused to join our Pride campaign because it went against his beliefs. I told him: 'You are bang out of order. This cause is far bigger than you.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Gunman #viralvideo #Deku #Skibidi Toilet #Kris #Shadman

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post