Minnie Driver Had an Epic Connection Meeting Partner Addison ODea: I Trust Him with All of My Heart (Exclusive)

New Photo - Minnie Driver Had an Epic Connection Meeting Partner Addison ODea: I Trust Him with All of My Heart (Exclusive)

Minnie Driver Had an Epic Connection Meeting Partner Addison ODea: I Trust Him with All of My Heart (Exclusive)


For Minnie Driver, finding love with partner Addison O'Dea didn't happen overnight. It was a slow burn that came after years of friendship. Having met at a breakfast party years earlier, Driver, 54, and O'Dea, 45, became friends when he helped her deliver necessities during wildfires in Malibu in 2018. "I needed to deliver things to my neighbors, and I couldn't get in except by boat, which really wasn't allowed, and Addison helped me launch what we call the 'sea-based incursion," Driver tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post