I'm a skinny 59-year-old, but a doctor still gave me the new weight-loss jab, no questions asked. And sorry to say it... I've never felt better

New Photo - I'm a skinny 59-year-old, but a doctor still gave me the new weight-loss jab, no questions asked. And sorry to say it... I've never felt better

I'm a skinny 59-year-old, but a doctor still gave me the new weight-loss jab, no questions asked. And sorry to say it... I've never felt better


A couple of years ago, I wrote about a 'miracle' anti-obesity jab that a dear friend had discovered. This woman had struggled with her weight her entire adult life and had tried every diet to no avail – now, over the course of a year, she had lost nearly three stone. The name of that life-changing drug? Ozempic (semaglutide). Now coming hard on Ozempic's heels is a similar medication, tirzepatide, manufactured by Prozac's creator's Eli Lilly.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Gunman #viralvideo #Deku #Skibidi Toilet #Kris #Shadman

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post