I was terrified I was pregnant with my fourth child at 35 - then my doctor did an ultrasound and the reality was much worse

New Photo - I was terrified I was pregnant with my fourth child at 35 - then my doctor did an ultrasound and the reality was much worse

I was terrified I was pregnant with my fourth child at 35 - then my doctor did an ultrasound and the reality was much worse


Liv Curtis' initial fear when her tummy began expanding was an unplanned pregnancy and she stressed about how the family was going to afford it. The 35-year-old mum-of-three got an IUD after her third child with husband Kevin, and also thought that the abdominal pain she was experiencing might be related to that. The constant tiredness, loss of appetite, and bloated belly made her seek advice, and the diagnosis rocked her to the core.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Sickening #LaughAtTrump #CelineDion #VoteKamalaHarris2024 #The FBI #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post