The Valley's Kristen Doute and Luke Broderick's Relationship Timeline

New Photo - The Valley's Kristen Doute and Luke Broderick's Relationship Timeline
The Valley's Kristen Doute and Luke Broderick's Relationship Timeline

Kristen Doute's romance with Luke Broderick started as a summertime hookup, but quickly became something more.

The Vanderpump Rules alum met Broderick in June 2022 while serving as a bridesmaid and groomsman in their mutual friend's nuptials.

Right after we met at the wedding, or, like, hung out at the wedding, we had sex, Doute revealed during a December 2022 episode of the couple's Love, Sex and What Else Matters podcast.

Doute confessed she was hesitant to jump into a relationship with Broderick after her split from Alex Menache in June 2022.

I battled with being, like, your person. I love you so much, but just the thought of being someone's girlfriend again threw me through a loop because I want to be a wife and I want to be a mother, she explained.

The pair ultimately pushed through their respective reservations and went public in December 2022. They took their romance to the next level in March 2024 by costarring on The Valley.

Scroll down to relive Doute and Broderick's relationship from the beginning:


June 2022
James Mae CEO and Menache called it quits after dating two years. Doute confirmed the breakup via her Instagram Story, sharing photos of her moving out of their joint home. That same month, the former Bravo personality was introduced to Broderick at fellow Pump Rules alum Rachael O'Brien's wedding to Greg Hunter.Courtesy of Luke Broderick/Instagram
August 2022
Broderick was Doute's plus one at Scheana Shay's Mexico nuptials. That summer, he also joined his partner at birthday bashes for Jax Taylor and Sandoval.Courtesy of Kristen Doute/Instagram
November 2022
The twosome launched their "Sex, Love and What Else Matters" podcast.Courtesy of Kristen Doute/Instagram
December 2022
"He's my babe," Doute captioned an Instagram photo with Broderick, confirming their romance. That same month, the duo stepped out together for a charity event in Newport Beach, California.Courtesy of Luke Broderick/Instagram
January 2023
"A lot changed for me in 2022. The best part was @kristendoute coming into my life," Broderick wrote via social media. "We've had a lot of adventures and fun already and I can't wait for what's next! Love you babe ."Courtesy of Luke Broderick/Instagram
March 2023
"I'm entering my Sporty Spice era ," the TV personality wrote alongside several Instagram photos playing golf with her man.Courtesy of Kristen Doute/Instagram
October 2023
During an episode of their podcast, Doute and Broderick revealed they are trying to have a baby. 'A couple of months ago, Luke and I talked about the fact that we are in a very committed relationship, I did go to my OBGYN and we got all good news on that front,' the reality star revealed. 'So whenever we are ready to start trying, so far it looks good.'Courtesy of Kristen Doute/Instagram
March 2024
Doute and Broderick teamed up with Jax Taylor, Brittany Cartwright and more for season 1 of The Valley. Ahead of the premiere, Doute exclusively told Us Weekly that her boyfriend helped mellow her out on camera."I don't need to say everything in the moment," she told Us. "Luke teaches me to hold those thoughts and debate if I should say them out loud. And maybe don't get into everyone's relationships and marriages because I don't know them."Doute gushed about her partner, sharing, "I've loved connecting with someone from the Midwest who has the best head on his shoulders and is not afraid to communicate how he's feeling, but also very gentle and celebrates my weird quirkiness."Felix Kunze/Bravo

More >> https://ift.tt/3CDOtj8 Source: IN TREND TODAY

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post