People Say I’m a Bad Parent Because of the Way I Look but I Want to Prove Them All Wrong | 50K09VC | 2024-02-09 18:08:01

New Photo - People Say I'm a Bad Parent Because of the Way I Look but I Want to Prove Them All Wrong | 50K09VC | 2024-02-09 18:08:01
People Say I'm a Bad Parent Because of the Way I Look but I Want to Prove Them All Wrong | 50K09VC | 2024-02-09 18:08:01

People Say I'm a Bad Parent Because of the Way I Look but I Want to Prove Them All Wrong
People Say I'm a Bad Parent Because of the Way I Look but I Want to Prove Them All Wrong

Lily Lu, a transgender lady, proudly wears her id on her closely inked skin. Lily's body is a canvas of tattoos, piercings, and extreme modifications. Despite her fascinating look, Lily is no stranger to judgment, notably when it involves assumptions about her parenting expertise.

#people #say #bad #parent #because #way #look #want #prove #them #wrong #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/1JZdQhf Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.