Lucas Bravo Praises Ticket to Paradise Costars George Clooney and Julia Roberts: I Fell in Love (Exclusive)

New Photo - Lucas Bravo Praises Ticket to Paradise Costars George Clooney and Julia Roberts: I Fell in Love (Exclusive)

Lucas Bravo Praises Ticket to Paradise Costars George Clooney and Julia Roberts: I Fell in Love (Exclusive)


George Clooney and Julia Roberts are dream costars, according to Ticket to Paradise scene stealer Lucas Bravo. "Honestly, I fell in love with these people," the French actor, 36, says during a PEOPLE in 10 interview with Senior Movies News Editor Nigel Smith in New York City. "I don't know what I did to deserve such guidance and protection from them," Bravo adds of Clooney, 63, and Roberts, 56, who led the 2022 romantic comedy hit.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post