Listen to Bill Andersons The Last One Ill Forget About a Man in His Final Years Reflecting on Love (Exclusive)

New Photo - Listen to Bill Andersons The Last One Ill Forget About a Man in His Final Years Reflecting on Love (Exclusive)

Listen to Bill Andersons The Last One Ill Forget About a Man in His Final Years Reflecting on Love (Exclusive)


Bill Anderson sure knows how to tug at the heartstrings. On Thursday, Sept. 19, PEOPLE is exclusively premiering "The Last One I'll Forget," which will be featured on Anderson's upcoming EP Forevermore on Sept. 20. The nostalgic track tells the story of a man in his final years who's reflecting on life, and most importantly, the love of his life. "And if I ever lose my vision/I'll stare into the dark and see your face/And if I lose my hearing/I'll always hear your sweet lips call my name," Anderson sings on the guitar-backed track.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post