Kamala Harris Tells Oprah an Intruder Is Getting Shot If Somebody Tries Breaking in My House

New Photo - Kamala Harris Tells Oprah an Intruder Is Getting Shot If Somebody Tries Breaking in My House

Kamala Harris Tells Oprah an Intruder Is Getting Shot If Somebody Tries Breaking in My House


Vice President Kamala Harris is making her stance on the Second Amendment clear. While sitting down for a virtual forum with Oprah Winfrey on Thursday, Sept. 19, Harris quipped, "If somebody breaks into my house they're getting shot." Catching herself, she added, "I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," eliciting laughter from the audience. Harris' comments came amid a discussion about gun violence, after she revealed she doesn't believe it is as black and white as people make it out to be.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post