Bill Gates Says He Texts Daughter Phoebe to Say That I'm Sending Her an Email: Meeting Her Halfway

New Photo - Bill Gates Says He Texts Daughter Phoebe to Say That I'm Sending Her an Email: Meeting Her Halfway

Bill Gates Says He Texts Daughter Phoebe to Say That I'm Sending Her an Email: Meeting Her Halfway


Bill Gates recently learned some important generational lessons from his 22-year-old daughter Phoebe. On Wednesday, Sept. 18, the billionaire Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist published a special blog post celebrating the release of his new Netflix docuseries, What's Next? The Future with Bill Gates. "I've always thought of myself as a student trying to get to the bottom of things. A good day for me is one where I go to sleep with just a little bit more knowledge than I had when I woke up in the morning," he wrote.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post