I'm a dermatologist - here are the most important skincare habits I wish I knew in my 20s

New Photo - I'm a dermatologist - here are the most important skincare habits I wish I knew in my 20s

I'm a dermatologist - here are the most important skincare habits I wish I knew in my 20s


A 40-year-old dermatologist has revealed three things that she wishes she knew when she was in her 20s - and she wants Gen Z to listen up. The tips were shared in a new TikTok video by New York City based, board-certified dermatologist Dr. Shereene Idriss, who is the founder of namesake skincare brand Dr. Idriss. The doctor is a cosmetic expert in 'face, fillers and lasers,' and often takes to social media to share her skincare expertise with her 961,000 followers.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post